Hello again! Forgive me for my absence. The last 8 months or so have been hectic and crazy with a lot of change and transition going on in my life. Time to get back to some blogging.
It is nearly the end of the year now and that means it is time for me to set some goals for the new year. It is something I have been doing for many years now and I love doing it. It keeps me focused on what I want to achieve and the things I am still striving towards.
Since it is about to be 2016, let’s do 6 for ’16!
- Write: I am really striving to write more. I got out of the rhythm of blogging and let other things get in the way of it. In 2016, I am going to make it a top goal to keep blogging, journaling, and tweeting.
- Work through my issues: I have things to work on—everyone does. As with every year, I really want to keep working as hard as I can to overcome my issues. I have confidence in myself. I know I can do this.
- Continue and finish re-organizing my space: I finally have some new pieces for my space that I have needed desperately. Now it is up to me to put it all together. I really want to accomplish this and make my space even more my own and workable.
- Graduate school applications: I am finally going to apply to graduate school in 2016. It will be a full-year commitment to get everything together to apply. I have some of it done already, but there is still more to go. Fingers crossed!
- Create a backup plan: If not graduate school, then what? If I do not get in, what will be my next move?
- Keep reaching towards my goals: Sometimes I get really down on myself because I believe that I am not good enough for this or that, but I need to keep in mind that I am. I need to keep reaching towards the things that I want instead of allowing other things to get in the way.
What are your goals for 2016?
Happy (almost) New Year everyone!