I cannot believe how quickly 2016 came and went.
There has been so much going on in my life over the past many months since my last entry. I have tried writing many times, but I have been interrupted or became too busy to finish posts. While it is not a bad thing to get busy with life, it does make me sad that I have neglected my blog so much recently.
I am going to work in the next couple weeks on making updates on what has been going on in my life since my last entry. One update in particular is so big that it definitely needs its own blog post. Keep an eye out for those.
Since it is 2017 and I always like to make goals (whether I achieve them or not) for each new year, here are my 7 goals for 2017:
- Write: I always have all of these great ideas in the car, shower, and at work but never can find the time to actually write! I really want to work on creating more space and time for myself for writing.
- Keep working on my issues: I still have things I need to work on, places where I can improve, etc. I am always a work in progress.
- Prepare myself for Fall: There are new beginnings happening in the fall. I need to prepare myself as much as I can for the changes ahead.
- Resources: Ensure I have the resources I need to accomplish what I want to.
- Relationships: Continue to invest in the relationships I have and build new ones.
- Next step: Keep working towards the next step in my life, whatever that may be–grad school, career, etc.
- Stay positive: Re-frame, re-frame, re-frame! #CBT